This privacy statement applies to the monumentalweddings.com web site and domain.
We understand that privacy is an important issue for visitors to our web site. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we may gather from our site, and how we may use this information once it has been gathered.
Monumental Weddings and Events may collect personal information that site visitors provide when they complete any online form. Information provided in a request for service or information link/e-mail will be forwarded to one of our associates, so a staff member can respond to the request. We may contact any visitor who has submitted a request for additional information, regarding the request.
Our company is the sole proprietor of all data files gathered and we do not rent or sell visitors’ personal information to non-affiliate companies without the consent of the visitor.
Site Visitorship Data
Monumental Weddings and Events uses aggregated site visitorship data to improve the content and services offered to site visitors. All reports cite visitorship data on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means that no personal information is associated with it. This data may include:
• The number of people who visit our site
• The pages they visit
• The amount of time they stay on our site
• The domain name of the site where visitors are connecting from (aol.com for example)
OPT OUT TARGETED ADS
The following are options for controlling the targeted ads (sometimes called “interest-based ads”) you receive.
Opting-out of this type of advertising through the below methods will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they will not be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
• Web browser: You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads (including retargeted ads) served by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads. Please note that this “opt-out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”, thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again. If you use a Safari browser, please also see directions regarding our cookie-less technology opt-out, below.
• Cross Device Opt- Out: If you opt-out on a browser or device and have additional devices or browsers linked to you, it may extend your opt-out decision to any other linked browsers and devices. Since users are linked across browsers and devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device not linked, and where they are treating you as a different user.
• Mobile Device Opt-Out: To opt-out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
• iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting; and
• For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Select Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”.
Contacting the Webmaster
© Copyright 2020 Monumental Weddings and Events